New Chiller Trap in Fortnite Battle Royale
Chiller: New Common Trap in Fortnite
Epic Games, the maker of Battle Royale released v6.01 updates today. As part of this update, they have introduced a new FNBR trap, Chiller. Epic Games describes the Chiller trap as the following:
Chiller (Battle Royale)
Don’t get cold feet! Freeze your foes and slide around for a quick getaway.
FNBR Chiller Details and Uses
- Chiller, is a common trap that can be placed on floors, walls, or ceilings.
- Chiller, drops in stacks of 3 in Treasure Chests, Supply Drops, Vending Machines, Supply Llamas, and floor loot.
- Applies icy feet to friends or foes, causing them to slide around with low friction.
Other Fortnite Battle Royale V6.01 Patches Announced
- Fixed an issue that could cause vehicles to become uncontrollable.
- Pets are now hidden along with your character when the camera is too close to you.
- Toys now respect the streamer mode setting for player names in minigame messages.
- Slightly increased the hitbox size on the Fancy Tomato to match its visual size.
- Made improvements to the motion controls for the Switch to make it feel more accurate and responsive.
The following adjustments have been made to Glider audio tells:
- Muffled the audio if there isn’t a clear line of sight between you other gliding players.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect audio would play when a teammate was eliminated.
UI Bug Fixes
- Added star ratings to the UI elements of all trap items.
Mobile Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where players occasionally couldn’t interact with items.