Fortnite Disco Domination LTM v6.02 Patch
Fortnite v6.02 Patch and Disco Domination LTM
Epic Games is releasing the Fortnite Battle Royale v6.02 Patch on Wednesday at 4AM EST, the details of this patch are below. As discussed yesterday, the Quad Launcher should be going live as well as a new Limited Time Mode (LTM) Disco Domination. The Port-A-Fortress is back and some item drop rates have been adjusted. For example, the Common Pistol drop rate has been decreased which is great news.
Battle Royale Limited Time Mode Disco Domination
Disco Domination Summary
It’s time for the ultimate dance-off. Dance Floors have spawned around the Battle Royale island. Take them over by clearing out any enemies and then dancing to raise a disco ball up from the floor. The team that fills their meter the fastest by capturing and defending the dance floors will win the match!
Disco Domination Limited Time Mode (LTM) Details
- Two teams of fifty players.
- Respawning will be turned on until the third (last) storm circle.
- Five dance floors will appear on the map whenever the storm is not moving.
- Emoting on a dance floor when no enemies are present will raise a disco ball in the center of the floor, and capture it for your team
- The more friendly players dancing on a floor, the faster it will be captured.
- Once a floor is captured, it will begin filling the team’s “dance bar” on the HUD, until either an enemy stands on it or the current storm timer ends and the storm begins to move. The first team to fill their dance bar to 100% will win the match.
- The dance floors in the later stages of the match fill the bar more quickly, so don’t give up if your team is behind!
- It is not possible to build on or over the dance floors, but they can be protected by surrounding them with a fort.
- Glider redeploy is activated in this mode, press jump while falling to use your glider.
- This mode uses 50v50 levels of loot and resources.
Fortnite New Weapons and Items
- Fire up to four lobbed rockets in quick succession.
- Available in Epic and Legendary variants.
- 80/84 base damage per rocket.
- 300 unit explosion radius.
- Can be found in chests, Supply Drops, and Vending Machines.
[td_block_video_youtube playlist_title=”NEW Fortnite Quad Launcher Video” playlist_yt=”uTU5kDLF8Vg” playlist_auto_play=”0″]
The Port-a-Fortress has returned and can be looted in-game
- Port-a-Fortress availability lowered from 2.43% to 1.83%.
Loot drop rate adjustments
- Decreased common Pistol drop chance from 5.8% to 5.47%
- Increased Epic Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle drop chance from 0.33% to 0.42%
- Decreased Rare Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle drop chance from 0.92% to 0.71%
- Increased Epic Heavy Sniper Rifle drop chance from 0.33% to 0.4%
- Increased Legendary Heavy Sniper Rifle drop chance from 0.07% to 0.13%
- Decreased Rare Grenade Launcher drop chance from 1.45% to 0.99%
- Increased Epic Rocket Launcher drop chance from 0.59% to 0.66%
- Increased Legendary Rocket Launcher drop chance from 0.08% to 0.21%
- Increased Epic Guided Missile drop chance from 0.11% to 0.2%
- Increased Legendary Guided Missile drop chance from 0.03% to 0.05%