Week 4 Challenges Season 6 Fortnite
Fortnite Week 4 Season 6 Challenges
The Week 4 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Season 6 are now live, as a reward for completing each challenge you’ll be rewarded Battle Stars which will unlock free items and vbucks. At first glance, they seem pretty easy and shouldn’t take long to complete. If you want more of a challenge try completing them in Solo Mode. Quick Fortnite weekly challenge tip, you can accomplish these Week 4 challenges pretty easily in Disco Domination mode.
We have outlined the various details below, included some tips and will release additional posts over the next few days that will detail some of the harder challenges such as locations, maps and how-to’s.
Fortnite Week 4 Free Challenges
- Use a Port-a-Fort or Port-a-Fortress in (5) different matches – 5 Battle Stars (Tip, simply throw the Port-a-Fort or Port-a-Fortress up when you get it, that way you don’t die when it’s still in your stack)
- Search an Ammo Box in (7) different Named Locations – 5 Battle Stars
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in (3) different matches (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars (Tip, easiest to complete by landing in Salty Springs, Pleasant Park, Greasy Grove, Paradise Palms, Snobby Shores in Solo mode)
FNBR Battle Pass Challenges Week 4
- Land at Greasy Grove – 5 Battle Stars (This challenge is a multi-stage challenge, landing at a few different places)
- Dance on top of a Clock Tower – 5 Battle Stars (This is multi-stage challenge, you’ll be required to dance on the Clock Tower in Tilted Towers, dance on the Pink Tree in Lucky Landing and dance on the big toilet in Flush Factory)
- Get a score of 3 or more at (5) different Shooting Galleries (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate opponents near any (3) of the Corrupted Areas (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars (Tip, easiest to complete this challenge in Disco Domination. When I completed this challenge there was a ton of traffic on the Floating Island which is considered a corrupted area)
That’s it for the Week 4 Season 6 FNBR challenges. As mentioned above, we will update this post linking to additional articles with maps, locations and how-tos. Good luck completing all the Week 4 challenges!