November Fortnite V6.22 Latest Updates and Leaks
Latest Fortnite v6.22 Updates and Leaks
This past week, Epic Games released Fortnite V6.22 updates which included two new Limited Time Modes (LTM’s for short) as well as a new weapon, the heavy Assault Rifle. We have updated our real time Fortnite Weapon Chart with this new weapon. Below we have outlined some of these new updates as well as some cosmetic changes we have noticed in game play. Epic Games also released NFL skins, know as “Fourth Down Gear” and changed the soccer field in Pleasant Park to a Football Field. Over the weekend, Epic Games, also announced a new weapon coming soon, the Mounted Turret.
[td_block_video_youtube playlist_title=”Fortnite NFL Skins” playlist_yt=”6Jffp5jwtqY,chjjGMAC0Tk,2Xq35pQ1_tU” playlist_auto_play=”0″]
Battle Royale v6.22 Updates
New Heavy Assault Rifle (Battle Royale)
- Can be found in floor loot, chests, Vending Machines, and Supply Drops
- Available in Rare, Epic and Legendary Variants
- Deals 44 / 46 / 48 damage
- 3.75 Fire Rate
- Has a magazine size of 25
- Update 11/6 – We’ve made the following balance adjustments to the Heavy AR shortly after its release
- Increased accuracy by 20%
- Decreased recoil by 20%
Limited Time Mode (LTM): Blitz!
Blitz is a faster-paced version of Battle Royale. The match begins with the storm moving towards the island, and the delay between each circle is shorter than normal, creating matches that are 15 minutes long or less. The map also has extra loot and resources. Profile Stats count in this mode, so fight hard for the Victory Royale!
- The storm is already moving in at the beginning of the match, choose your landing spot carefully!
- Wait time between storms is significantly shorter than usual; maximum match length is 15 minutes.
- Increased chances of treasure chests spawning from 50-70% to 80-90%.
- Increased chances of ammo boxes spawning from 65-80% to 85-95%.
- Reduced empty floor loot spawn chance from 21.5% to 3.55%
- Resource harvesting amounts increased by 50%.
- Increased materials found on the ground from 20 to 60 per instance.
- Increased number, spawn rate & the descent speed of Supply Drops.
- Increased number of llamas spawned by 4x.
- Removed shopping carts.
Limited Time Mode (LTM): Team Terror
Though Fortnitemares was removed from game play this past week, Epic Games, kept a similar version which keeps the Cube Monsters. Cube Monsters have invaded the Battle Royale island! Two teams will battle it out as Cube Monsters join the fight. Defeat the other team to earn a Victory Royale.
- Two teams of 32 players. Eliminate the other team to win.
- Monster spawners are scattered throughout the map and also appear each time the storm closes in to a new circle.
- Monsters can drop weapons or ammo when destroyed. Gold monsters and monster spawners drop Legendary items when destroyed.
- Farming resources increased 75% over default.
- Increased floor loot spawn likelihood by 15%.
- Floor loot spawns double ammo.
- Ammo boxes spawn triple ammo.
- Chests spawn double ammo & consumables.
- Supply drops spawn double ammo, and an extra consumable, resource drop and trap.
NFL Skins – Fourth Down Gear
On November 9 at 7PM ET Epic Games went live with NFL themed Outfits in the Fortnite Item Shop. The skins are 1500 vbucks, and are interchangeable with all 32 NFL teams. Also for additional vbucks ranging from 500-800 you can purchase Referee skins (Striped Soldier and Whistle Warrior), various pick axes (Upright Axe, Golden Pigskin and First Downer) and the “Touchdown”glider.
Changes in Fortnite Game Play and Fortnite Leaks
Keyboard King Shop has replaced the McGuffins shop in Paradise Palms.
The soccer field in Pleasant Park has now been changed into a football field. This was expected as Epic Games announced partnership news with the NFL and was perfectly timed with the release of the NFL skins mentioned above.
A favorite among many Fortnite gamers, Durr Burger has shuttered it’s doors. Really not sure if Epic Games is making over Durr Burger or closing it permanently. Could this be an early sign that popular Greasy Grove may be replaced soon? Keep in mind, there is a corrupted area very close to Greasy so something big could occur in this area. Pure speculation on our end.
The “Boo” Halloween store is now vacant and boarded up. I’m guessing it will be occupied shortly with a Christmas Holiday themed store which would make perfect sense.