Wild West LTM Fortnite v6.30 Update
Fortnite’s Wild West LTM is Now Live
We leaked a few days ago that the Wild West LTM would be coming to Fortnite Battle Royale. Wild West LTM is now Live. A few of the highlights of the Wild West LTM include the weapon limitation of only hunting rifles, double barrel and pump shotguns, six shooters, dynamite, med kits, campfires, slurp juice and bandages. We have played the Wild West LTM a few times and the game play is good. You can’t spam any weapons like the SMG which seems to be a continued prevalent theme in Fortnite game play.
Fortnite Battle Royale v6.30 Update
This town ain’t big enough for the hundred of us! Use weapons from frontier times in this Limited Time Mode to earn a Victory Royale!
Fight for the Victory Royale using a limited set of weapons and items such as Hunting Rifles, Shotguns and Dynamite.
Wild West Mode Details
- Hunting Rifle
- Pump Shotgun
- Double Barrel Shotgun
- Six Shooter
- Medical Kits
- Slurp Juice
Supply Drops can contain
- Epic Six Shooters
- Legendary Double Barrel Shotguns
- Slurp Juice
Long fuse, big BOOM! Light the fuse on this explosive addition and cook it until you’re ready to throw.
FNBR v6.30 Content Update Weapons + Items
New Weapon: Dynamite
- Uncommon rarity, found in stacks of 3.
- Available from floor loot, chests, Vending Machines, Supply Llamas, and Supply Drops.
- 70 damage to players and 800 damage to structures.
- Explosion is in the shape of a flat cylinder
- 1600 units in diameter and 384 units in height.
- Initiating a throw will start a 5-second fuse that can’t be canceled.
- Throw range is shorter than standard Grenades.
FNBR v6.30 Content Update Events
New Tournament: Scavenger Pop-Up Cup Duos
- Scavenger game mode adjustments:
- Material cap reduced from 500 to 300.
- Drop count of Clingers and Grenades increased from 3 to 5.
- Safe zone changes
- Reduced the radius of Circle 3 from 20000 to 15000
- Reduced the radius of Circle 4 from 10000 to 7500
- Circle 4 is now the first circle partially outside of the previous safe zone (was circle 5)
- Increased chances of supply drops in later circles
- Circle 9 now travels twice as far but takes twice as long to close