New Infinity Blade Battle Royale’s Most Powerful Weapon in Fortnite
Infinity Blade in Fortnite is a Game Changer
In the latest update to Fortnite Battle Royale V7.01, Epic Games introduced into game play the Infinity Blade. Epic Games describes the new weapon this way.
A Mythic melee weapon that deals big damage and destroys structures! Look for it at Polar Peak.
Fortnite Infinity Blade Weapon Details and Where to Find it
As mentioned in Epic Game’s description above, the Infinity Blade can only be found in Polar Peak. The legendary Infinity Blade is a rare beast. Likewise, there are a few important aspects to holding the blade. First, you can only hold the Blade, no other weapons nor items can be held in your weapon stack. Second, the Infinity Blade grants you 200 health and shield, and heals on a continuous basis similar to a Slurp Juice. Lastly, the damage it does not only to opponents but as well as builds is unlike any other weapon in Fortnite. Quick tip, you can tell a player has the Infinity Blade by a glimmer in game play as well as their powerful jumping capabilities. All details are noted below.
- This Mythic melee weapon can be found on Polar Peak.
- Primary Fire delivers a powerful sword slash. It deals big damage to enemies and destroys structures in one blow (75 damage to players).
- Alternate Fire allows the player to leap great distances, destroying objects in its path. Upon landing, it delivers damage and a knock-up to nearby players (25 damage).
- The wielder of the sword is also granted additional abilities:
- An increased pool of max Health and Shields (200 Health/200 Shields).
- Regeneration of effective Health over time up to max Health and Shields (1 HP per second).
- An instant burst of effective Health upon elimination of an enemy (50 HP).
- Increased movement speed (130%).
- The first player to pull the Infinity Blade from its pedestal will be instantly healed to full Health and Shields.
- If a player picks up the Infinity Blade, all other inventory items aside from building materials will be dropped.
- When the wielder of the Infinity Blade picks up an item (aside from building materials), the Infinity Blade will be dropped.
- The Infinity Blade will be dropped when the wielder is knocked out or eliminated.
- Only one Infinity Blade will appear per match.
Infinity Blade Fortnite Video
Here is a video with Popular Fortnite gamer, Ninja where shares his thoughts on the Legendary Infinity Blade.