Fortnite Week 4 Season 7 Cheat Sheet and How-to Guide
Fortnite Week 4 Challenges – Season 7 Cheat Sheet and How-to Guide
Week 4 Challenges for Season 7 of Fortnite Battle Royale are officially out and we have outlined a cheat sheet and how-to guide for completing all challenges in Week 4 successfully. If you are still catching up to Week 3 Challenges for Season 7 in Fortnite make sure you read our How-to Guide here. With that said, let’s get to an overview of the Week 4 Challenges in Season 7 and detail each of them.
Free Week 4 Season 7 Challenges
- Use an X-4 Stormwing Plane in Different Matches (5 Battle Stars)
- Launch Fireworks (5 Battle Stars)
- Eliminate opponents at Expedition Outposts (HARD) (10 Battle Stars)
Battle Pass Challenges Week 4 Season 7
- Stage 1: Destroy Chairs (2 Battle Stars)
- Stage 2: Destroy Utility Poles (2 Battle Stars)
- Stage 3: Destroy Wooden Pallets (1 Battle Stars)
- Deal Damage with a pickaxe to opponents (5 Battle Stars)
- Eliminate opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park (HARD) (10 Battle Stars)
- Stage 1: Search the letter ‘O’ west of Pleasant Park (HARD) (2 Battle Stars)
- Stage 2: Search the letter ‘S at Wailing Woods (2 Battle Stars)
- Stage 3: Search the letter ‘M’ at Dusty Divot (2 Battle Stars)
- Stage 4: Search the letter ‘N’ under a Frozen Lake (2 Battle Stars)
- Stage 5: Visit the NOMS Sign in Retail Row (2 Battle Stars)
Week 4 Season 7 Cheat Sheet and How-to Guide
Let’s lead off the Week 4 Challenges in Season 7 of Fornite with the easiest ones. All of the Stage Challenges, both the FREE and Battle Pass challenges are easy, however they do take some time to complete, especially the last Five Stage Battle Pass NOMS Challenge. We have included a map below for all the Week 4 Season 7 Challenges, credit SquatingDog on Twitter. You’ll also need to play at least five different matches for the Use an X-4 Stormwing Plane in Different Matches, we have included a map of all the X-4 Stormwing Plane Bases here.
The easiest and quickest way to complete the pickaxe challenge is when landing, don’t even go for a weapon simply pickaxe, you’ll need to land five pickaxes to complete this challenge. Also playing Duos or Squads makes this challenge easy when you knock an opponent, use you pickaxe to eliminate him. There are 14 Launch Fireworks locations, most of them located on the edge of the Fortnite map. You’ll need to launch firework from three different locations.
The most difficult challenges are always the eliminations. Expect plenty of action in both Happy Hamlet and Pleasant Park and I would expect the Battle Bus to be launching near both these locations. In order to receive 10 Battle Stars, you will need to eliminate three opponents either in Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park. The final FREE challenge is the Eliminate opponents at Expedition Posts, you will need to eliminate three opponents in this challenge as well. So where are the Expedition Posts? There are seven Expedition posts spread across the Fortnite Season 7 map, reference the the map below. Quick tip, the Expedition Post that has the highest level of traffic is the one on the mountain just outside of Dusty Divot. If you have some patience you can hang out around the area and hear opponents zipline in and out of this location on the map.
If you have not found the Week 3 Secret Battle Star / Hidden Banner make sure you read our post here. Week 4’s Secret Battle Star / Hidden Banner is again located in the Snow Biome, this time in Happy Hamlet. Read our post here for the exact location and screenshots of game play to help you find the Week 4 Season 7 Secret Battle Star / Ribbon.
Fortnite Week 4 Challenges Map and Location Cheat Sheet and How-to Guide
Click here to open a larger, more detailed version of the Fortnite Week 4 Challenges Map and Guide, credit to SquatingDog on Twitter for this piece of art.