Updated Fortnite Ice Storm Videos and Ice Storm Challenges Guide
Fortnite Battle Royale Ice Storm Videos and Ice Storm Challenges Day 1 Guide
For those who may have missed the Live Ice Storm event yesterday we have included a few videos of game play as well as a few Cinematic videos. If you are not familiar with what the Ice Storm event is we have several articles on the website detailing the various events leading up to yesterday’s Ice Storm finale.
Retweet and @ those that missed the ICE KING CINEMATIC! Also use “squatingdog” as your support a creator code in the item shop mostly because it will give you +10 in game dance charisma, confirmed! @FortniteGame #dogsquad pic.twitter.com/1tglFfWDLP
— squatingdog (@thesquatingdog) January 20, 2019
Fortnite Ice Storm Map
One of the biggest changes to Fortnite, is not only the Fortnite map, which is 100% covered in snow but also the addition of Ice Zombies or as they are known in Fortnite, Ice Fiends and Ice Brutes, and the Ice Zombies base, the Ice Legion. Epic Games also introduced into game play, the Ice Storm Challenges, which consists of 13 different challenges. We have listed Day 1 Challenges below.
Day 1 Fortnite Ice Storm Challenges Guide and Best Way to Complete
- Complete Ice Storm Challenges – Complete 6 Ice storm challenges to unlock an Ice storm wrap
- Destory Ice Fiends (0/250) – You have to destroy 20 total Ice Fiends, these are the skinny ice zombies
- Deal damage with Explosive weapons to the Ice Legion (0/5,000) – This requires 5,000 in damage. I would recommend using Dynamite, grenades, Rocket Laucher or Grenade Launcher. This is actually pretty easy using these methods.
Day 2 Fortnite Ice Storm Challenges
- Destroy Ice Brutes (0/100)
- Deal Damage with Assault Rifles or Pistols to the Ice Legion (0/8,000)
Day 3 Fortnite Ice Storm Challenges
- Destroy Ranged Ice Fiends (0/150)
- Destroy Golden Ice Brutes (0/20)
Day 4 Fortnite Ice Storm Challenges
- Deal 2,000 damage to the Ice Legion in a single match
- Destroy 10 Ice Shards in different matches
Day 5 Fortnite Ice Storm Challenges
- Destroy 100 Elite members of the Ice Legion
- Deal 10,000 damage with Shotguns or SMGs to the Ice Legion
Day 6 Fortnite Ice Storm Challenges
- Destroy 300 members of the Ice Legion
- Deal 20,000 damage to the Ice Legion
Couple of notes, Fortnite has increased the spawn rates of the Golden Brutes and Ice Fiends that should make these challenges much easier and faster to complete.
As you complete each challenge you unlock 500 XP and get closer to unlocking the Ice Storm Glider. In order to unlock the Ice Storm Glider you have to complete all 13 Challenges.
Live Gameplay Footage of the Fortnite Ice Storm Event
We have included a few videos of live Fortnite gameplay footage of the Ice Storm event. These videos are from Fortnite Legend and All Time Elimination leader, Ninja and popular Fortnite vlogger, Ali-A.
[td_block_video_youtube playlist_title=”Ice Storm Event Videos” playlist_yt=”TJhkGym0-qU,3Hx6kJTNQ6E” playlist_auto_play=”0″]