Fortnite Week 10 Cheat Sheet and How-to Guide
As of this post, Season 7 in Fortnite winds down in 18 days. We are use to Week 10 being the last of the Weekly challenges however it looks as if Epic Games may extend the challenges a few weeks with some Valentine Days challenges. With that said, Week 10 challenges seem to be about medium difficulty. We have noted the Free and Battle Pass challenges below. Once completed you will receive 10,000XP and possibly Tier Up. We are assuming that many of you are pretty much maxed out at this point in Season 7.
Free Fortnite Week 10 Challenges
- Place a mounted turret or a damage trap in different matches (0/3)
- Search chests in Lazy Links or Dusty Divot (0/7)
- Assault Rifle Eliminations (0/3) (HARD)
Week 10 Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage with scoped weapons to opponents (0/200)
- Get a score of 5 or more at the Shooting galleries – East of Wailing Woods / West of Lonely Lodge / East of Paradise Palms (0/3)
- Visit Expedition Outposts in a single match (0/4) (HARD)
- Hit an opponent with a chiller grenade or boogie bomb in different matches (0/3)
Week 10 Challenges Map and Locations
Week 10 Season 7 interactive and graphical Fortnite map and locations of all the weekly challenges courtesy of SquatingDog, follow him on Twitter. Click here to open the map in a new window.
Week 10 Secret Battle Star / Hidden Banner Location and Map
Once completed with all Week 10 Challenges you can unlock the Week 10 Secret Battle Star / Hidden Banner. As in all weeks, the loading screen for Week 10 gives the clue to the location of the Secret Battle Star. Week 10’s Secret Battle Star is located near the edge of Paradise Palms area. Can you see it in the loading screen below? Get more details on the location including a map here.