Fortnite Season 8 Complete Challenge Guide: Pirate Camps, Face In Desert, Snow, Jungle
Fortnite‘s weekly challenges are back. Not a lot has changed in terms of what they offer or how to complete them, but since they’re such a critical part of the overall Fortnite gameplay experience, it’s worth taking the time to understand them and what they offer. The weekly challenges are intricately linked to the Battle Pass and the cosmetics that become available through that. Completing challenges awards a player with Battle Stars, which in turn level up the pass and push it through higher tiers. As it ascends through the tiers, more cosmetic unlocks become available to a player.
Season 8 has a brand new Battle Pass, which is available for 950 V-Bucks (1,000 V-Bucks are available for roughly $10/£10 in the in-game store). The Battle Pass has over 100 tiers, which means there’s over 100 cosmetics to be unlocked. You can see of them in our Fortnite Season 8 Battle Pass unlocks gallery. You’ll get two of the coolest skins–Blackheart and Hybrid–for simply purchasing the Battle Pass. These two particular skins evolve as you accrue experience and level them up. You can see all the new Fortnite Season 8 skins here.
Every week, Epic Games will refresh the challenges, so you’ll need to keep coming back to get the necessary Battle Stars needed to upgrade the pass and unlock items. We’ll be regularly updating this article with the challenges as they become available. Additionally, any guides that we create to help players complete the challenges will be found here, so think of this article as your Fortnite Season 8 challenges super-guide.
Fortnite: Battle Royale Season 8 Challenges
- Visit all Pirate Camps (7) — 5 Battle Stars
- Search chests at Retail Row or Junk Junction (7) — 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 3: Deal damage with a Shotgun and an explosion weapon in a single match (2) — 3 Battle Stars
- Visit a giant face in the desert, jungle, and the snow (3) — 5 Battle Stars
- Use a Volcano Vent in a different matches (5) — 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Shotgun, Assault Rifle, and Explosive Weapon (3) — 10 Battle Stars
- Deal damage to a vehicle driven by an opponent (200) — 10 Battle Stars
Reward: 4K XP (after completing four challenges, only for Battle Pass owners)
Content courtesy of Gamespot.com published on , original article here.