Fortnite Season 8 Week 1 Cheat Sheet and How-to Guide
Ladies and Gentlemen, Season 8 has finally arrived for Fornite Battle Royale, Week 1 Free and Battle Pass Challenges are now live. Below we have included the details of each challenges and included a cheat sheet / how-to guide on how to complete each challenge. As you may have noticed, the Fortnite map in Season 8 has seen quite a few changes, including new locations such as Sunny Steps, Lazy Lagoon, and a large volcano where Tomato Temple used to be.
- Visit all (7) Pirate Camps – (0/7) – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (7) Chests at Retail Row or Junk Junction – (0/7) – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Deal damage with a Shotgun and an Explosive Weapon in a single match – (0/2)-1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Deal damage with a Pistol and an Assault Rifle in a single match – (0/2) – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Deal damage with a SMG and Sniper Rifle in a single match – (0/2) – 1 Battle Star
Battle Pass Challenges
- Visit a giant face in the desert, the jungle and snow – (0/3) – 5 Battle Stars
- Use a volcano vent in different matches – (0/5) – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a shotgun, assault rifle, and explosive weapon (0/3) – 10 Battle Stars
- Deal damage to a vehicle driven by an opponent (0/200) – 10 Battle Stars
Cheat Sheet and Tips on How to Complete Week 1 Challenges Quickly
The challenges for Week 1 Season 8 are about medium difficulty. Let’s start with the most difficult challenges for Week 1. Dealing 200 damage to an opponent driving a vehicle is pretty difficult mainly due to the number of chances you have in finding an opponent on a vehicle. Look for enemies on driftboards and Quad Crashers. You’ll need guides for the visit a giant face in the desert, snow and jungle as well as the pirate camp locations, lucky for you we have several on our site as well as the handy map below. Finding seven chests at Junk Junction or Retail Row is simple, expect lots of traffic though. The easiest way to get the eliminations or deal damage is in Team Rumble, people are fighting on a constant basis and you get unlimited re-spawns.
Season 8 Week 1 Challenge Guide and Location Map
Secret Battle Star Location Season 8 Week 1
Once you’ve finished all your challenges, both free and battle pass, you can unlock the Secret Battle Star for Week 1. Keep in mind, you must be a Season 8 Battle Pass holder. The Secret Battle star for Week 1 Season 8 is located in Lazy Lagoon, specifically by the pirate ship in the lagoon. Use the map below, we have also added the Week 1 loading screen which shows you a clue to the location.