Fortnite Season 8 Week 3 Challenges Cheat Sheet and How-to Guide
Fortnite Week 3 Season 8 Cheat Sheet and How-to Guide
Week 3 Free and Battle Pass Challenges are now live and in tow. Below we have summarized and detailed all of the Week 3 challenges and included a cheat sheet / how-to guide on how to complete each challenge. As many have noticed, the Fortnite map in Season 8 has seen a ton of changes, including new locations Sunny Steps, Lazy Lagoon, and a large volcano where Tomato Temple used to be, Week 3 challenges force you to visit all areas of the map in order to complete the challenges successfully. Once completed with 4 challenges in Week 3 you will receive 5,000 XP.
Free Week 3 Season 8 Challenges
- Stage 1 of 3 – Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match
- Stage 2 of 3 – Visit Haunted Hills and Tilted Towers in a single match
- Stage 3 of 3 – Visit Loot Lake and Frosty Flights in a single match – 5 Battle Stars Total for all Stages
- Stage 1 of 3 – Destroy Cacti in the Desert – (0/30)
- Stage 2 of 3: Search Ammo Boxes in the Snowbiome – (0/7)
- Stage 3 of 3: Search Chests in Jungle – (0/5) – 5 Battle Stars Total for all Stages
- Place different trap slot items in a single match (0/2) – 10 Battle Stars
Week 3 Season 8 Battle Pass Challenges
- Search where the magnifying glass sites on the Treasure Map loading screen – (0/1) – 5 Battle Stars
- Search chests in Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields – (0/7) – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (0/500) – 10 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with an SMG, Pistol and a Sniper Rifle (0/3) – 10 Battle Stars
Cheat Sheet and Tips on How to Complete Week 3 Challenges Quickly
The challenges for Week 3 Season 8 in Fortnite Battle Royale are pretty easy, this is typically the case for Week 3 challenges. All of the elimination challenges can be completed easily in Disco Domination. If wanting to make it difficult, try completing all challenges in Solo mode. The various stage challenges are easy if using vehicles such as the new Hamster Ball, Volcano Vents, Quad Crashers or Snowboards. The best place to land to destroy 30 Cacti, is just outside of Retail Row, in the desert, there are a bunch of cacti that are grouped together. Use the location map guide below to find the Battle Star challenge, “Search where the Magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map”. All of the other challenges are basic, searching chests and ammo boxes, just make sure you have a weapon and some material, it makes it easier when running into enemies.
Week 3 Season 8 Challenge Guide and Location Map
Content courtesy of FortniteIntel.com published on , original article here.