The Fortnite Season 8, Week 7 are now available.
The Fortnite Season 8, Week 7 challenges have been unlocked and are available to complete. As usual, there are a total of 7 challenges, 4 of which are for Battle Pass owners. All of this weeks challenges are very straightfoward.
Here’s the official Week 7 challenges:
FORTNITE SEASON 8, WEEK 7 CHALLENGES
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Deal damage to players from above (500)
- Search chests at Loot Lake or Snobby Shores (7)
- Staged Challenge:
- Deal damage to opposing players while riding the Zipline
- Deal damage to opposing players who are riding the Zipline
- Eliminate opponents in different Named Locations (5)
Fortnite Season 8, Week 7 Challenges Now Available
Upon completing four of seven challenges, players will be rewarded with 7,000 Season XP. Complete all seven challenges and players will be rewarded with the Discovery Challenge Week 7 Loading Screen. The Loading screen provides the location of the Week 7 Hidden Battle Star. You can check out our guide to finding the Battle Star here.
Content courtesy of FortniteInsider.com published on , original article here.