The Fortnite Item Shop has updated to display new cosmetics available to purchase for the 14th May, 2019. The store today features a new wrap, Bubblegum.
Epic Games update the Fortnite Item Shop every day, providing players with the opportunity to purchase Fortnite skins, gliders, pickaxes, emotes and wraps. The Fortnite Item Shop has updated to display new cosmetics for the 14th May, 2019.
Yesterday’s Item Shop featured the Velocity Fortnite skin, a new skin which was leaked from the v9.00 files and is the female counterpart to the Raptor skin which was also available in yesterday’s store.
The Prickly Patroller skin made a return with a brand new emote added to the set, the Prickly Pose. The emote is of uncommin rarity, making it purchasable for just 200 V-Bucks. You can see the emote in action below:
Don’t get pricked!
The new Prickly Pose Emote is available in the Item Shop now! pic.twitter.com/Oq9FU2VO7H
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) May 13, 2019
Content continues below ad
Other cosmetics available to purchase in yesterday’s fnbr shop were the new Royale Air Force wrap, Volley Girl and Field Surgeon skins, the Punched up emote and the Spectral Axe.
Here is what is available to purchase in the Fortnite Item Shop/Store today:
FORTNITE FEATURED ITEMS
If you’d like to support us, use support-a-creator code FORTNITE-INSIDER in the bottom right corner of the Item Shop.
- Flapjackie Skin (Epic) – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Growler Skin (Epic) – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Kenji Skin (Epic) – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Kuno Skin (Epic) – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Quickstrike Pickaxe (Uncommon) – 500 V-Bucks
- Poofy Parasail Glider (Epic) – 1,200 V-Bucks
- Falcon Glider (Legendary) – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Jackspammer Pickaxe (Uncommon) – 500 V-Bucks
Kuno and Kenji Fortnite Skins
FORTNITE DAILY ITEMS
- Bubblegum Wrap (Uncommon) – 300 V-Bucks
- Snorkel Ops Skin (Rare) – 1,200 V-Bucks
- Fire Spinner Emote (Epic) – 800 V-Bucks
- Knee Slapper Emote (Rare) – 500 V-Bucks
- Hayseed Skin (Uncommon) – 800 V-Bucks
- Bandage Wrap (Uncommon) – 300 V-Bucks
Content courtesy of FortniteInsider.com on