Fortnite v10.00 content update adds Rift Zones, Automatic Sniper Rifle and Arsenal LTM
There’s a new content update for Fortnite which adds a new sniper rifle, LTM and Rift Zones into the mix.
The new Rift Zone transforms Neo Tilted into the western-themed Tilted Town. You won’t be able to harvest materials or build anything, and you’ll be limited to four unvaulted weapons when playing.
Battle Royale also gets the Automatic Sniper Rifle, which fires faster projectiles at four rounds per second. It’ll make you pretty deadly at long range, letting you take even more shots at opponents.
The Arsenal LTM is also coming soon, where you start the match with high rarity weapons and gradually find weapons that are lower in rarity. The first player to get an elimination with the final, low rarity weapon wins.
Creative gets the Sky Station Showdown LTM, where you can capture zones and score points. The Junkyard Juke LTM is also available, as well as Viking Village Prefabs.
Save the World gets a new Song of the Summer and it’s time to Hit the Road on a new quest with Crackshot. The Typewriter assault rifle is also back in the Events Store.
- Work your way through all of the weapons, starting with the higher rarities and ending with the lower rarities. The first player to get an elimination with the final weapon wins! Infinite ammo is on, and players will drop materials when they are eliminated.
Weapons and items
- Automatic Sniper Rifle
- Available in Rare, Epic, and Legendary variants.
- Uses Medium Ammo.
- Projectiles travel faster than other Sniper Rifles.
- Damage: 31/33/35
- Headshot: 62/66/70
- 4 Rounds per second.
- 16 Rounds per magazine.
- Uses a reduced zoom scope.
- Can be found from Floor, Chest, Vending Machines, Supply Drops, and Loot Carriers.
- Unvaulted weapons that only spawn in Tilted Town:
- Double Barrel Shotgun
- Epic and Legendary variants.
- Six Shooter
- Uncommon, Rare, and Epic variants.
- Hunting Rifle
- Uncommon and Rare variants.
- Infantry Rifle
- Common variant.
- Sky Station Showdown LTM
- Battle other squads to capture zones and score points. Featured on the big stage at the Fortnite World Cup Creative Finals.
- Junkyard Juke LTM
- Featured at the Fortnite Creative World Cup! It’s time to bring junk to the incinerator to receive points for your team. The bigger piece of junk, the more points!
- Viking Village Prefabs
- It’s a Viking invasion! Put a Nordic twist on your island with the latest Prefab.
- The Save Volume size for the Volcano Island is restored. Note: the visuals will still look like you are out of bounds when trying to build and edit on the outer edges.
Prefabs and galleries
- 7 New Viking Village Prefabs
- Viking Ship
- Viking Longhouse
- Viking Armoury
- Viking Hut A
- Viking Hut B
- Viking Hut C
- Viking Stables
- 3 New Galleries
- Viking Village Gallery
- Viking Village Prop Gallery
- Brown Cliff Snow Gallery
- Sentries that carry a rocket launcher will damage players now.
Save the World
Missions and systems
- Hit the Road continues onward!
- Grab three other players and help Crackshot get to the Radio Station to spin his Song of the Summer in this road trip adventure.
- Introduces Crackshot’s weekly quest.
Weapons and items
- Typewriter returns to the Event Store!
- A mid-ranged assault weapon with a high capacity magazine and a lateral kick. Its shooting profile makes it ideal for clearing groups of nearby enemies in mobile engagements.
Content courtesy of VG247.com published on , original article here.