All Fortnite Season X Shootout At Sundown Limited Time Mission Objectives/Challenges Are Available
All of the objectives/challenges are now available to complete for the Shootout at Sundown Limited Time Mission in Fortnite Battle Royale.
The Limited Time Missions are new to Fortnite Battle Royale this season and a new objective/challenge is available to complete every day. The Limited Time Missions are very useful for progressing in the Battle Pass as completing challenges will award you with Battle Stars, XP and a Loading Screen. These Loading Screens also contain a clue as to where you can find a hidden Battle Star on the Fortnite map.
The first Limited Time Mission in Fortnite was the B.R.U.T.E Squad Mission and there were seven objectives to complete. Completing three of these seven objectives would award you with a Loading Screen, which can be seen below:
Fortnite Season X B.R.U.T.E Squad Limited Time Mission Loading Screen
To see where the hidden Battle Star for this Loading Screen is, click here. The Star will only be visible to you once you have unlocked the Loading Screen and this Mission is no longer active and so cannot be obtained.
The new Limited Time Mission that is currently available at the time of writing is the Shootout at Sundown Mission. All objectives are available to complete, but there is less than 24 hours to complete them and you can see all objectives and rewards for completing them below.
Shootout at Sundown LIMITED TIME MISSION – ALL OBJECTIVES
- Place Top 10 in Solo or Duo Matches (2)
- Pistol Eliminations (2)
- Search Ammo Boxes at Tilted or Junk Junction (7)
- Deal damage to descending Supply Drops (200)
- Pick up an Item of each rarity (5)
- Land at Tilted or Fatal Fields in different matches (3)
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (500)
Fortnite Shootout at Sundown Mission – All Objectives Challenges
Shootout at Sundown LIMITED TIME MISSION – ALL Rewards
Content continues below ad
You can complete the objectives in any order and completing them will award you will the following:
- 1 objective completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 2 objectives completed – 500 XP
- 3 objectives completed – Shootout at Sundown Loading Screen
- 4 objectives completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 5 objectives completed – 1,000 XP
- 6 objectives completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 7 (All) objectives completed – 2,000 XP
Shootout at Sundown Loading Screen (Uncommon) – This town ain’t big enough…
Fortnite Leaked Season X Loading Screen – Shootout at Sundown Limited Time Mission
There is another clue as to where you can find the hidden Battle Star in this Loading Screen. You can see the location of the Star here.
Have you completed all of the objectives yet? Let us know in the comments section below.
Content courtesy of FortniteInsider.com published on , original article here.