Fortnite Chapter 2 continues with Open Water Challenges for Week 2. Following the search for the hidden F in Week 1, the current task involves analyzing the latest Loading Screen to find the letter O. In this guide we’ll reveal where the O is located and explain why it’s worth searching for.
Fortnite Open Water Challenges
Following the New World Challenges for Week 1 on Tuesday, here are the Open Water Challenges for Week 2.
- Land at Craggy Cliffs, Salty Springs, and Dirty Docks (one)
- Hide inside Hideouts in different matches (three)
- Search Chests at Craggy Cliffs or Misty Meadows (seven)
- Eliminate opponents with a Sniper Rifle (two)
- Be crouched within 20m of an opponent for a total of 10 seconds (10)
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents (500)
- Search Ammo Boxes in a single match (seven)
- Get an elimination from 50m or further (one)
- Survive Storm phases (10)
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of leaving a Hideout (150)
- Search hidden ‘O’ found in the Open Water Loading Screen (one)
This guide primarily focuses on the final objective on this list, but it’s worth noting that you’ll need to complete eight of these Open Water Challenges to get the Loading Screen. Once you do that, you can move on to finding the true location of the hidden O.
Fortnite Search Hidden O in Open Water Location
With the Loading Screen unlocked and in your Locker, this is what it looks like when blown up. The picture shows the beach house over at Craggy Cliffs. The hidden O is barely visible, but it’s tucked just under the dock. That’s where you need to go to finish this final challenge.
In case you’re not familiar with Craggy Cliffs, this is what the spot looks like on the map.
Now, simply go under the dock as seen in this screenshot. The flashy hidden O will be waiting for you there.
Just like the hidden F before it, the hidden O contributes to a series of Alter Ego Challenges included with the Chapter 2 Season 1 Battle Pass. Find all the “FORTNITE” letters in subsequent weeks, and you’ll be able to unlock the secret skin.
Fortnite is available now on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC and mobile. If you need help finding the hidden F, feel free to use our guide.
What are your thoughts on the Week 2 Challenges so far? Did you find the hidden O in the Open Water Loading Screen? Tell us in the comments section!