We’re taking a look at how to obtain the Yellow Chic style in Fortnite’s Chapter 2: Season 1 of the Battle Pass! This is the fourth new style you can earn in the Overtime challenges for Season 11, and you get not only a new style for the skin, but a yellow style for the glider, pickaxe, and back bling.
How to Get the Yellow Chic Style
The Yellow Chic style is apart of the Fortnite Season 11 Overtime Challenges. These challenges will be released on January 29th or 30th. While you are waiting for these to unlock, be sure to check out our guides on how-to complete the others:
Yellow Chic Challenges
Here’s a look at the challenges you will need to complete to earn the Yellow Chic style:
- Complete ‘Cameo vs. Chic’ Mission Objectives (9)
- Catch an item with a Fishing Rod at different locations with No Fishing signs (3)
- Consume an Apple, a Mushroom, and a Slurpshroom (3)
- Search a Rare Chest or Supply Llama (5)
- Eliminations at different named locations (5)
- Catch a fish at Lake Canoe, Lazy Lake, and Flopper Pond (3)
- Visit a lonely recliner, a radio station, and an outdoor movie theater (3)
- Get an elimination with an Assault Rifle, Shotgun, and a Sniper Rifle (3)
- Destroy a telescope, a television, and a telephone pole (3)
- Search the hidden gnome found in between a race track, a cabbage patch, and a farm sign (1)
- Dance at the top of Mount H7, Mount F8, and Mount Kay (3)
Yellow Chic Styles
Not only do you get the yellow style for the outfit, you also get it for the back bling, glider, and harvesting tool that go with the set!
Content courtesy of Pro Game Guides published on , original article here.