'Fortnite' Phone Booth Disguise Locations Season 2 Week 1 Challenge Guide
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 has arrived, and with it a new crop of challenges. As part of the Any Time Challenges, players are asked to “disguise yourself inside a Phone Booth in three different matches.” In this guide we’ll offer three possible Phone Booth locations worth investigating.
Fortnite Season 2 Phone Booth Locations
Phone Booths in Chapter 2 Season 2 look like this. They’re found close to any locations where one might find AI Henchmen lurking in the shadows. If you approach a Phone Booth without being spotted, you’ll be able to change your outfit to completely avoid detection. You need to perform this costume change three times to get credit for the Any Time Challenge.
Phone Booth Location 1: Go to this new point of interest at the Grotto. You’ll find a Henchmen base with a Phone Booth inside.
Phone Booth Location 2: You can also find a Phone Booth in the base on the Rig.
Phone Booth Location 3: There’s a third possible Phone Booth at the Agency on the central island.
It’s worth noting that, because this is an “in different matches” challenge, it’s possible to use just one of these locations three times to get credit for the challenge. If there’s one particular spot you feel most comfortable with, you might as well spam it.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Week 1 Challenges
Challenges for Season 2 are split up into two tiers. In case you haven’t seen the full list of Any Time and Brutus Briefing Challenges, here’s everything you need.
Any Time Challenges Week 2
- Search Ammo Boxes in a single match (seven)
- Disguise yourself inside a Phone Booth in different matches (three)
- Throw different shield items or healing items or healing items (three)
- Eliminate players while having a total of 100 health and shield or more (five)
- Damage players using two different weapons within 10 seconds (one)
Brutus Briefing Challenges
- Land at Lockie’s Lighthouse, Apres Ski and Mount Kay (three)
- Search Chests at The Grotto or The Shark (seven)
- Deal damage to Henchmen (2,000)
- Open doors locked by an ID Scanner in different matches (three)
- Be crouched within 20m or unaware Henchmen for a total of 10 seconds (10)
The Brutus Briefing Challenges appear to be more closely tied to weekly objectives and the Battle Pass, and more of them may be unlocked over time. The Any Time Challenges, on the other hand, are simple tasks that seem like they can be accomplished at any point in the season. A lot has changed with how challenges work since the start of Season 2, so we’ll do our best to update this article as we learn more information.
Fortnite is available now on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC and mobile.
What are your thoughts on Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2? Were you able to find a Phone Booth? Tell us in the comments section!
Content courtesy of Newsweek.com published on , original article here.