Fortnite 12.21 Patch Notes – Detailed Unofficial Update Information
These are the unofficial Fortnite 12.21 Patch Notes! Epic hasn’t been compiling detailed notes for every patch like they have done so in the past, so we’re putting together a list of everything that changed in the most recent update. We feature bug fix information, changes, and will be posting whatever else has been added to the game. We will add the official patch notes if they are posted.
This is a smaller patch, almost like a hotfix. You shouldn’t expect a whole lot of changes from it!
Patch Release Date & Time
The Fortnite 12.21 Patch has been officially announced to be releasing on March 24th, 2020 at 2 AM ET (0600 UTC)! You can expect a couple of hours of downtime once it has been added to the game.
Unofficial 12.21 Patch Notes
Here’s where we will be detailing all of the things that have been added to the game that weren’t covered by Epic. If you’re looking for leaked cosmetics, we will have a full look at them right here (smaller patch, there might not be any).
Possible Upcoming Additions
Most of the leaked stuff has been added to the game already, but there’s still the possibility of a portable disguise item that you can use on the go! You can currently get yourself a disguise by entering into a phone booth, but this would be an item you can find as loot.
Fortnite 12.21 Patch Bug Fixes
Here are the expected bug fixes for the 12.21 patch. These were taken from the Trello that display all of the stuff that Epic is working on in terms of bugs.
These are “Fixed in Future Game Update” changes, so some of these might not end up in the patch.
Battle Royale Issues
- In a Spy Games mode, players may get stuck on the “Select Tech” screen.
- Players’ style selection for certain Locker items may not save.
- The Harpoon Gun does not successfully catch loot on a consistent basis.
- Players may be unable to pick up items using Auto Pick Up.
- The Deadpool Plunger from his Week 3 Challenges is not visible.
- Players on mobile will not be able to interact with the Quick Menu using the pre-assigned buttons.
Save the World Issues
- Defender eliminations no longer count towards player quest credit. Defenders should work with players and not against them. We’re working on a fix.
- High levels of Love Lobbers will spawn. Anecdotal reports indicate 4-8 Lobbers at a time in some instances. We’re working to slightly reduce these numbers.
- Love Lobbers are dealing more damage than intended to player built structures. Love Lobber’s will no longer deal damage to player structures in an upcoming update.
Content courtesy of Pro Game Guides published on , original article here.