Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Week 6 Leaked Challenges – Meowscles’ Mischief Part 2
Here are all of the leaked challenges for the second part of the Meowscles’ Mischief Week 6 Fortnite Challenges.
A set of 10 challenges are released every week in Fortnite Battle Royale and this season, these challenges are related to the Agents that are in this seasons Battle Pass. There are two weeks of challenges for each Agent Skin and once you have completed 18 of the 20 challenges, you can choose to unlock one new style, Ghost or Shadow.
This week, there are a new set of Limited Time Challenges that have been released, called Awaken Oro and these challenges offer you more XP and free cosmetics, which you can check out here. The regular challenges for Week 6 are the second part of Meowscles’ Mischief, and these challenges have been leaked and can be seen below.
RELATED: Fortnite Oro Skin Available In The Fortnite Item Shop
FORTNITE CHAPTER 2 SEASON 2 WEEK 6 LEAKED CHALLENGES – MEOWSCLES’ MISCHIEF PART 2
Here are the ten new challenges that will be released for the second part of Meowscles’ Mischief. Completing each of these challenges will award you with 10,000 XP each.
- Search Chests at Frenzy Farm or Steamy Stacks (10)
- Deal damage to players using Assault Rifles (1,000)
- Search a chest within 10 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (10)
- Deal damage to players while riding in a Choppa (200)
- Catch a weapon, a can, and a fish (1)
- Eliminate opponents at the Yacht or Salty Springs (5)
- Destroy dog houses (3)
- Block damage with a Decoy Grenade (100)
- Dance at Lake Canoe, Camp Cod, and Rainbow Rentals (1)
- Ride the Steamy Stacks, a Zipline, and use a Secret Passage in a single match (1)
We will be releasing guides to help you complete these challenges as soon as they are available to complete but the majority of these challenges are quite straightforward. Tomorrow, you will be given the option to choose a new style of the Meowscles Skin, either Shadow or Ghost. Remember, the style you do not choose will be lost to you forever and you will not be able to access this style in the future, so choose wisely.
Content courtesy of FortniteInsider.com published on , original article here.