Since Epic has seemingly stopped giving out full update details, so we’ve compiled our own Fortnite 13.20 Patch Notes! We’re attempting to collect all of the changes, updates, and bug fixes from the most recent patch. This is the first major update to the game after the big transition into the new season, so there’s a fair amount of bugs to fix in the patch.
Patch Release Date & Time
The Fortnite Season 13.20 Patch has been officially announced, it will be released on Wednesday, June 30th at 2 AM ET (0600 UTC)! You can expect at least a couple of hours of downtime once the update starts.
Be sure to check out our Fortnite Season 13 Guide! We compile information about the entire season in that post, and have details on many of the new things that have been added to the game.
Unofficial 13.20 Patch Notes
Here’s where we will be detailing all of the updates and changes that have been added to the game and haven’t been covered by Epic. If you’re looking for leaked skins, we will have a full look at them right here.
Very Likely: Flare Gun
In the Tweet that announced the patch, they mentioned that they would be adding some flare to the game. That’s very likely code for the addition of the Flare Gun, which has been teased in the past. Here’s a look at the leaked stats from it:
- Rarity: Rare
- Clip Size: 6
- Max Ammo: 20
- Bullets Used Per Shot: 1
- Reload Time: 1.5 Seconds
- Firing Rate: 0.39
- Damage: 60
I’m guessing it will very likely start a fire if it hits anything that is wood or can ignite. If you’ve experienced the Firefly Jars that was added recently, then it’ll probably be a longer range version of that. This is purely speculation, however, it’s possible that it just does some AOE like damage.
Likely: Water Level Lowering
There’s a high likelihood that the level of the water will likely lower some in this patch, which should reveal some additional parts of the island to explore!
At some point we’ll get the chance to drive a bunch of new vehicles, including cars, trucks, and quite a few others! While we expect the water level to drop a bit, it’s unlikely it will be enough to bring forth the vehicles in this patch. I would guess it is more likely to happen in the middle part of the season.
Fortnite 13.20 Patch Bug Fixes
These were taken from the Trello that display all of the stuff that Epic is working on in terms of bugs.
- Some players may be missing styles for the Specialist Pickaxe and Arroyo Pack Back Bling.
- After players use the Rage Emote, the Emote’s fire effect may remain on or near them.
- On occasion, Emote music can be heard while at the Main Stage in Party Royale.
- We’re investigating an issue where some players may see Sandstorm missing her hair when equipping the ‘No Mask No Cowl’ style.
Battle Royale Issues
- After dropping from a Zipline, players may take fall damage when landing in shallow water.
- Epic and Legendary SMGs that drop are sometimes are not able to be Sidegraded.
- Storm Surge can be contributed to by damaging Marauders.
- We’re aware of an issue that is preventing players from gaining the healing effect of Chug Splashes when using them inside of a bush.
- Supply Drops, especially when found in vaults, may sometimes push loot inaccessibly under the map floor when opened.
Save the World Issues
- Players may notice their map is covered in a bright pink texture after the Storm King uses his AOE attack.
- Players may experience a softlock/loss in UI functionality when opening a Llama in the Llama Shop after browsing the Collection Book.
- If near a player-built wall, players and objectives may get damaged by a Lobber Husk’s projectile.
- We’re investigating an issue on mobile where build pieces do not always place when quickly switching between Build and Combat modes while firing.
Content courtesy of Pro Game Guides published on , original article here.