Hello Games bring The Last Campfire to Xbox One, PS4, Switch, PC and Apple Arcade
Hello Games are mostly known for one gaming experience – No Man’s Sky. Yet whilst they’ve been busy created multiple massive worlds for gamers to enjoy, it’s now time to deliver something a little more intimate – The Last Campfire on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC and Apple Arcade.
Available to purchase and download from any of the usual digital stores right now – although the PC offering is that of the Epic Games Store – The Last Campfire lets us follow the life of a lost ember, one who is stuck in a puzzling world, desperate to get out and find a way home.
Priced at £11.99 from the Xbox Store, you’ll get to head off on a proper little journey in The Last Campfire, going deeper into a darkened forest in the hope that you discover the reason for your being. With multiple adversities to overcome, and a wonderfully beautiful world to discover, if you’re up for helping this little lost ember find hope, then this is likely to be a game that delivers on multiple levels.
The Last Campfire may come about via the Hello Games team, but it is the creative minds behind LostWinds which have ensured this tale becomes a reality, with release on PC and console.
- DISCOVER A PURPOSE – The Last Campfire is an adventure, a story of a lost ember trapped in a puzzling place, searching for meaning and a way home.
- ON A JOURNEY – Travel deeper into the lands beyond the dark forest and overcome the adversities before you.
- UNCOVER A WORLD – Discover beautiful wilderness filled with lost folk, strange creatures and mysterious ruins.
- LIGHT THE LAST CAMPFIRE – Find hope and carry it with you on your Journey to light The Last Campfire.
- FROM A SMALL STUDIO – A unique tale from Hello Games and the creative minds behind LostWinds.
So, are you ready to take in the most intimate adventure? Go and grab The Last Campfire from your favourite digital store right this minute. The Xbox Store is the one we’ll point you to, but the choice really is yours.
Let us know in the comments which you think of this wonderful looking experience. Perhaps our upcoming full review of the game will be able to tempt you in if you’re sat on the fence.
The Last Campfire is an adventure, a story of a lost ember trapped in a puzzling place, searching for meaning and a way home.
Content courtesy of TheXboxHub.com published on , original article here.