'Fortnite' All Birthday Cake Locations 2020 3rd Birthday Challenge Guide
Fortnite third Birthday Challenges have just gone live, and the only truly difficult task in the set of objectives is the one that asks players to dance in front of 10 different Birthday Cakes. In this guide, we’ll reveal 10 locations you can use to find the cake that gets this challenge done quickly and easily.
Fortnite Birthday Cake locations
Before you start searching for Birthday Cake on the Battle Royale Island, it’s worth noting that Birthday Cakes look like this. Land here, and you’ll be able to snag a slice of cake that offers a boost of +5 shield and +5 health when consumed. Eating Cake Slices also completes the “gain health or shield from Birthday Cake” challenge as well.
Also, don’t forget to dance when you land. Do so by pressing d-pad down on controller, B on keyboard or by tapping “!” on Android. Without further ado, let’s get to the cake locations.
1) Holly Hedges: in the middle of the location, behind the building with the flower graffiti.
2) Slurpy Swamp: In the eastern end of the location near the Respawn Van.
3) Retail Row: In the street towards the center of the location, where it’s been in past years. You’ll find it across from a Bus Stop.
4) Salty Springs: On a street corner towards the center of the location, also near a Respawn Van.
5) Misty Meadows: In front of the huge fountain in the eastern section of the location.
6) Sweaty Sands: Right at the entrance to the pier, under the big sign.
7) Doom’s Domain: To the left of the central statue.
8) Dirty Docks: In the northeast section of the location.
9) Weeping Woods: Just inside the lodge building to the west.
10) Lazy Lake: In the center of the location, near a Respawn Van and garage door.
Fortnite Birthday Challenges
Dancing in front of different Birthday Cakes is just one challenge on the larger list of third Birthday Challenges that went live in Fortnite on Saturday. Here’s the full list objectives alongside the corresponding rewards that you’ll have until October 1 to earn.
- Play matches (10) – Big Three Spray
- Dance in front of different Birthday Cakes (10) – Cakey Weapon Wrap
- Outlast opponents (500) – Cupcake 3 emoji
- Gain health or shield from Birthday Cake (50) – 80,000 XP.
- Complete all challenges reward: Cake Back Bling
- Login Reward: Take the Cake Emote
That’s all you need to know about dancing in front of 10 different Birthday Cakes in Fortnite.
Fortnite is available now on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC and Android.
Were you able to dance in front of 10 different Birthday Cakes to complete this Birthday Challenge? What do you think of the rewards so far? Tell us in the comments section!
Content courtesy of Newsweek.com published on , original article here.