Watch Dogs: Legion trailer focuses on story, post-release content detailed
Ubisoft has released the story trailer for Watch Dogs: Legion along with information on post-release content.
In Watch Dogs: Legion, Zero-Day, an unknown entity, has framed DedSec for bombings that contributed to the fall of London.
In the game, you will work to liberate London by building a resistance.
Alongside the story trailer, Ubisoft announced that the online multiplayer mode of the game will be available on December 3 as part of a free game update for all players.
The Online mode of Watch Dogs: Legion will include the following features as part of the free update:
- Free-roam open-world co-op where players can team up with their friends for up to four-player co-op and explore the city of London and participate in side activities
- New co-op missions for two-to-four players using new co-op gameplay mechanics and giving players the opportunity to recruit the perfect team
- Four-player co-op Tactical Ops missions which will require teamwork and efficiency
- The first available Player-vs-Player (PvP) mode, Spiderbot Arena, where four-to-eight players control armed spiderbots and compete in a high-intensity free-for-all deathmatch
New free content for the single-player mode will be available in a future update in 2021, and will include:
- New characters with new abilities
- New mission content
- A New Game Plus mode
Additionally, players who acquire the Season Pass will get access to Bloodline, a new storyline which includes Aiden Pearce from the original Watch Dogs game and Wrench from Watch Dogs 2, fully playable in the single-player campaign and online, along with two other characters:
- Darcy, a member of the Assassin Order, thanks to a cross-over with Assassin’s Creed
- Mina, a subject of transhuman experiments, who possesses the ability to mind control individuals
The Season Pass will offer extra DedSec missions, the original Watch Dogs Complete Edition from 2014, and more. The Season Pass of Watch Dogs: Legion is available for purchase as part of the Gold, Ultimate, and Collector editions.
Watch Dogs: Legion will release on October 29 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Stadia, and for Windows PC on Epic Games and Uplay. The game will also be available on UPLAY+.
It is also coming to Xbox Series X/S on November 10 and on PS5 on November 12. The physical version of the game on PlayStation 5 will be available on November 24. The game will also be available on Amazon Luna when the Ubisoft channel launches.
Players who purchase the game on Xbox One or PlayStation 4 will be able to upgrade their game to the next-gen version at no additional cost.
Content courtesy of VG247.com published on , original article here.