Disco Elysium: The Final Cut is the definitive edition and it’s coming in March
Disco Elysium: The Final Cut, the definitive edition of the award-winning RPG, was announced during The Game Awards 2020.
Disco Elysium: The Final Cut will be available as a digital download in March 2021 on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 as well as on Steam, GOG, The App Store, Epic Games Store, and Google Stadia.
This will be followed by the release of the game on Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch platforms in summer 2021.
All existing players of the game will receive a free full upgrade to The Final Cut on their current platform.
The game will include full voice acting for Revachol’s beautiful people as well as new quests and unseen areas to explore.
In case you are unfamiliar with it, in the game you play as a detective with a unique skill system. You will interrogate characters, deal with murders, or take bribes.
- New Political Vision Quests: Face the reality of your worldview as your political compass leads you down new paths. Discover more citizens, a whole extra area, and monumental sights as you leave an even bigger mark on the world by chasing your dreams.
- Full Voice Acting: All of the city’s beautiful people are brought to life with full voiceover. Play characters against each other, try to help them or fall hopelessly in love as each word is spoken to you with the appropriate accent and emotion.
- Improved Playability: Full controller support and customization lets you play with your preferred setup. Enjoy an expanded range of language options. See the difference when playing in 4K resolution and at 60 frames per second on PlayStation 5.
- Real Role-playing: Customise your character with wildly different skills, clothing items, and tools – from guns to a flashlight and a boombox. Develop new ideas in the detective’s Thought Cabinet to change how you approach and handle each situation.
- Unprecedented Freedom: Death, sex, taxes, and disco – nothing is off the table in this open world. Solve a massive murder investigation, or relax and kick back with sprawling side-cases. Disco Elysium’s revolutionary dialogue system lets you do almost anything.
- Free Upgrade For All: The Final Cut will be available at no extra cost to all current owners of Disco Elysium. Original players expand their experience for free while new players can enjoy the new content from their first playthrough.
The game will run you £34.99/$39.99/€39.99.
Content courtesy of VG247.com published on , original article here.