Fancy Fish Games and Whitethorn Games have announced that their 2D survival RPG Aground is coming to consoles and Epic Games Store next month. The game will release on Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One along with Epic Games Store on February 11, 2021, and will cost $14.99. The price will be the same across all platforms and will match the already available price of the Steam version of the game.
Aground might be a 2D title but it is huge in its scale. It is a resource-gathering and crafting title which features a story based on the theme of progression. At the start of the game, you have nothing as you are a survivor from a shipwreck and then you build your way up to a thriving settlement and even make your way to space and travel between planets. The game has crafting, mining and even survival combined to deliver a varied gameplay experience.
Check out the launch trailer for the game below:
Key features of Aground include:
- Mining – The surface is just the beginning, there is a whole world to explore beneath.
- Building – Build a whole city for you and other survivors, with each structure adding new functionality.
- Crafting – Create powerful weapons and items to support you in your quests.
- Farming – Grow food and other crops to feed your village.
- Exploration – Discover the secrets of the planet you crashed on.
- Story – Unlock cut-scenes and learn about the colorful characters of the world – there are several major story-routes to follow.
- Familiars – Adventure with a trusty side-kick at your side, or even a fire-breathing dragon!
Aground is currently available on PC via Steam, Kartridge, Crytivo, and Itch and Epic Games Store version will arrive next month right along with the console versions.
Are you looking forward to playing Aground when it launches on consoles next month? Let us know in the comments section below.
The post 2D Survival RPG Aground Announced for Consoles, Epic Game Store appeared first on GamesHedge.
Content courtesy of GamesHedge.com published on , original article here.