Fortnite Season 7 Week 7 Challenges
Fortnite Season 7 Week 7 challenges are nearly upon us. The Legendary Quests will go live on Wednesday, July 21 at 7 AM PT / 10 AM ET, while the more numerous but less story-driven Epic Quests will follow precisely 24 hours later. We’ve got a full breakdown of all the challenges coming to Fortnite this week, so use our guides to quickly earn your way up the Battle Pass.
Fortnite Week 7 Legendary Quests
- Construct a wooden hatchery (1) – 45,000 XP
- Mark and Alien egg (1) – 30,000 XP
- Collect records from Pleasant Park or Craggy Cliffs (2) – 30,000 XP
- Stoke campfires near different hatcheries (2) – 30,000 XP
- Collect parenting books from Holly Hatchery or Retail Row (2) – 30,000 XP
Fortnite Week 7 Epic Quests
- Use a Recon Scanner to spot an enemy player (1) – 30,000 XP
- Visit Misty Meadows, Catty Corner and Camp Cod in a single match (3) – 30,000 XP
- Search ammo boxes (5) – 30,000 XP
- Defeat Riot (1) – 30,000 XP
- Reach top speed in a Whiplash (1) – 30,000 XP
- Drive a Whiplash through the Storm (1) – 30,000 XP
- Complete Whiplash Time Trials (1) – 30,000 XP
Once again, the Legendary Quests tell more of the alien invasion story this week. For reasons unknown, Bushranger has assigned you with nesting and hatching alien eggs. Stay tuned for our step-by-step guides on challenges such as construct a wooden hatchery, collect records from Pleasant Park or Craggy Cliffs, and collect parenting books from Holly Hatchery or Retail Row.
To stoke campfires near different hatcheries, head to Holly Hatchery and stoke the fire outside the westernmost home. Remember that stoking a campfire takes 30 wood after you’ve lit it (which is free the first time), so make sure to have that on hand. If the campfire is extinguished before it’s stoked, it’ll cost 200 wood to reignite it. You can also find more campfires near hatcheries within the woods of Weeping Woods in order to finish off this challenge.
Content courtesy of Gamespot.com published on , original article here.