Fortnite Week 7 Alien Artifact Locations
It’s nearly Fortnite Week 7, which means Week 7 Alien Artifacts are upon us. If you’ve been following along all season, you must have the bulk of the related rewards unlocked by now, but to complete the list, you’ll want to keep playing and unlocking Alien Artifacts each and every week. Here’s where to find all Alien Artifacts in Fortnite Week 7. These Alien Artifacts will appear in-game on Thursday, July 22, at 7 AM PT / 10 AM ET.
Week 7 Alien Artifacts
There are once again five Alien Artifact locations in Week 7. As always, what you’re actually looking for are pink canisters that house four Alien Artifacts each, meaning you can find 20 Alien Aritfacts in total this week, and that’s before you stumble upon the bonus Alien Aritfacts tucked away in Cosmic Chests, which randomly spawn each week when you play in teams of two or more. You’ll find the Week 7 Alien Artifacts at the following locations:
- Inside a command center atop the Stealthy Stronghold wall, left of the southside doors
- On the bottom floor of the northernmost building at Dinky Dish west of Steamy Stacks
- Hanging in the air at Gorgeous Gorge, below where the boats are suspended from the ceiling
- Inside the eastside building in Camp Cod (where Jules spawned during Season 6)
- In the bathroom at Dampy Dish, southwest of Slurpy Swamp
With Alien Artifacts, you can unlock new cosmetics for Kymera. The Tier 1 Battle Pass alien character can be customized across a variety of features, including armor color, skin color, armor underglow, eye color, head shape, and more. Each category of Kymera’s features includes a tiered list of options ranging from two to 17 Alien Artifacts per item, including a full set of free options which act as the default Kymera style. To unlock the most expensive item in any category, you’ll need to first unlock all the others before it in the same category.
Content courtesy of Gamespot.com published on , original article here.